Your new found Independence you have already given me a few minor heart attacks. So far you have face planted in to so many things I can't even count anymore!
One thing you've gotten really good at is "looking innocent" when you know you probably shouldn't be doing things.
Here are some of your latest stats:
- Wearing Size 2 diapers
- You are teetering in the 16- 17 lb range.
- Thankfully you are still a champ and sleeping through the night typically going down around 8:30pm and sleeping till I wake you up around 7:30am.
- 2-3 naps are usually what you need to get through the day with your longest in the afternoon.
- Night night time is still Mommy's favorite. You snuggle right in and have no problem falling asleep.
- What a great eater we have! You have adjusted to the life of baby food very well and there isn't much you won't eat. So far you are still not a fan of applesauce and you will make some pretty funny facial contortions!!
- You are very good about eating your vegetables : carrots, green beans, sweet potatoes, squash (?), sweet peas (not a fan!).
- Fruits, slowly but surely we have introduced you to some yummy stuff! You love Nanas, peaches, pears, and the triple threat apples, bananas, & strawberries.
- You've moved beyond the roly poly Maddox and are scooting everywhere! You've started crawling but aren't steady on that yet.
- You are a little cheese ball now.... Giggling, laughing, and squealing are your way of communicating.
- When you get excited you make sure everyone around you knows about it!
- You're definitely not afraid of talking. You have been babbling for quite some time but now it actually seems like you are having a conversation.
- We've been working on sitting and soon enough you will be able to do it all by yourself.
- Mommy loves to sing to you and your favorite is "Mr. Maddox" which is a sure bet to get a smile on your face!
- You make the funniest (and super annoying) noise with your nose CONSTANTLY. It is a cross between you trying to clear out a stuffy nose and something else I can't pinpoint
- So far you have loved every minute we have spent outside. You love the sun, going on walks, and just sitting in the fresh air. I think you are going to be quite the outdoors man just like Daddy!
- You love to stand and JUMP!
- We've been fighting off a nasty sinus infection for about 2 months.... I feel terrible for you!
- Chew, chew, CHEW is all that you do- your hands, feet, rattles, teething rings, etc. You've had 2 little toofers that have been playing peek-a-boo for a month but still haven't come in completely.
- You've spoiled us with a "perfect baby"! You're so easy going, fun loving, playful, and content. We love you more than you will ever know!